iSolvents is a registered waste transfer station, hazardous waste transporter and excise bonded warehouse. Compliance has been at the heart of our company, providing our customers with complete peace of mind on the road and in our warehouse. iSolvents conducts regular third party compliance evaluation audits to ensure we dont miss anything. Our engineering team is continually improving our internal operational procedures to ensure the safety of our customers, our suppliers and our own team.
ISOLVENTS SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY (SHEQ) POLICY
iSolvents is a supplier of high-quality chemicals and manufactured products that also specialises in hazardous waste disposal. As a company we commit to mitigate anthropogenic impact on the environment. In addition, iSolvents will avoid activities resulting in a negative impact on people and the society as a whole. We pledge ourselves to manage our business in a manner that considers environmental, social as well as economic factors.
OUR SHEQ VISION
To create a sustainable business where safety, health, quality control and environmental protection are core principles of operation.
• Strive for customer satisfaction by promoting open dialogue between the company, and its internal and external stakeholders.
• Continued product review, optimisation and improvement by conducting regular self-evaluation audits.
• Consider environmental, economic and social factors in decision making.
• Ensure that all resources are used sparingly and responsibly.
• Maintain the supply of exceptional quality products.
• Create a sustainable South Africa through treating waste as a resource.
• Ensure that hazardous waste disposal practices comply with legal requirements.
• Provide a comprehensive waste disposal service that covers analysis, packaging, labeling, transport and the selection of proper waste disposal routes.
• Ensure that all required documentation and licensing is in place.
• Comply with all the necessary industrial and legal requirements.
• Continuously assess processes-in-place in order to avoid accidents as far as possible.
• Undertake to ensure all employees take responsibility and adhere to safety rules and protocols.
• Provide working conditions that prioritise the safety and security of all employees.